Saturday, February 15, 2014

Explanation of this Service

UPDATED: 8/29/2016

For people who are looking for jobs in this tough economy, the Netchemia TalentEd Recruit & Hire service (formerly known as School Recruiter) can make the application process much more simplified. It enables applicants to apply without having to go through paperwork to find a specific attachment or reference letter that is needed. Districts can also benefit by having a centralized space to evaluate applicants. Using this blog, I aim to provide a comprehensive list of schools using it, as a resource for the teachers and paraprofessionals who are searching for a job. I started this blog with my home state of Pennsylvania and have since added New Jersey and Texas. Updates and new posts for other states may not be frequent, since I am often bogged down with coursework from my classes.

1 comment: